EELS. My life in science.
The Program leads us through all research topics of Prof. Peter Schattschneider in chronology with respect to his scientific career. The latest developments and results will be presented and discussed:
- Low loss EELS
- Energy loss near edge structure (ELNES)
- Energy loss Magnetic Chiral Dichroism (EMCD)
- Electron Vortex Beams
The USTEM Team and AMICI is looking forward to seeing you in great numbers!
registration fee incl. 2x Dinner, 1x Lunch and coffee breaks: 150,- EUR (to be paid at the registration desk)
registration by email only: stoeger(at)ustem.tuwien.ac.at
deadline: October 27th
The conference and celebrations will take place at the Orangerie of the EUROPAHAUS in Wien-Hütteldorf.
- Vienna Main Station (Hauptbahnhof): Underground line U1 to Karlsplatz, then Underground U4 to Hütteldorf, finally bus 50A, 50B, 49A or 249 to "Wolfersberggasse" (3 stations from Hütteldorf)
- Vienna Westbahnhof: Train service to train station "Wien Hütteldorf", then bus lines 50A, 50B, 49A or 249 to "Wolfersberggasse" (3 stations from Hütteldorf)
- Vienna Airport: Bus or train service to "Wien Mitte", then Underground line U4 to Hütteldorf, finally bus 50A, 50B, 49A or 249 to "Wolfersberggasse" (3 stations from Hütteldorf)
Following hotels are close to the event location:
- Hotel Europahaus (2 min walking distance)
- Hotel an der Wien*** (11 min walking distance)